Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Iowa, and who decided this is where to start?

So, Mitt Romney wins by a hair and Michelle Bachmann drops outs. The first is no surprise as I think he will more than likely go on and win the nomination. Bachmann dropping out wasn't  surprise either. I actually believe she isn't grounded in reality enough anyway. Look for Perry and Huntsman to drop, probably after New Hampshire. I really don't like any of the candidates but if I had to pick one, Ron Paul would be it. And if the economy turns around some this year, no one will beat Obama. I haven't been too crazy with the handling of the money but remember what he was handed when he took office; a Country out of control.

Iowa GOP Caucuses



As I write this, it is 25 degrees outside. Woke up to 19 degrees. Not a happy camper to say the least. I don't mind cooler temps, not below freezing like that. 30 degrees I can live with, especially if there's snow.

Off to look at the gardening blog and look for updated pages there.

No comments:

Post a Comment